Spare5 Community Guidelines
Spare5 Community Guidelines
Last updated: December 17, 2019
Unless otherwise defined in these Community Guidelines, capitalized terms used in these Community Guidelines have the same meanings as in our Terms of Service.
We feel Mighty AI is creating the best mobile insights platform in the world, by affording great opportunities and a positive environment for our community, and by working together to deliver outstanding, high quality results.
Here are some desirable behaviors for the Spare5 community:
- Doing your best and always striving for high quality results.
- Following instructions carefully.
- Asking for help and clarification when needed.
- Communicating in a professional manner.
- Having fun.
- Building Spare5 itself into a thriving virtual online community.
Our standards are high, and we strive for high quality. Unfortunately, we do from time to time encounter those Service Providers that cut corners or otherwise do not perform up to high standards. In order to protect the high quality nature of our platform, we will at times be forced to take immediate action in the face of behaviors not befitting of our high standards or when we encounter violations of these Service Provider Guidelines or of our Terms of Service.
Here are some (but not all) behaviors that may result in the immediate suspension or termination of a Service Provider’s Account:
- Repeated issues with the quality of Tasks you completed.
- Misrepresenting your skills, education, geographic location, languages written and spoken, or experience.
- Guessing on Tasks vs. performing Tasks with an abundance of skill or knowledge.
- Plagiarism or copyright violations.
- Threatening another Service Provider or Spare5.
- Being rude to another Service Provideror Spare5.
- Sharing your Account password with others or allowing another person to perform work on Tasks allocated to you.
- Offensive behavior.
- Submitting inappropriate content.
- Disclosing confidential information, Task details or Task answers outside of the Spare5 Task interface.
- Posting deliberately false, exaggerated, inflammatory or misleading posts about Spare5.
- Creating multiple user accounts for a single individual’s use.
- Submitting a single task multiple times from multiple accounts.
- Creating duplicate Spare5 accounts for the purpose of taking part in our referral program, either by having the duplicate accounts link to your original Spare5 account, or to any Spare5 account created after your original Spare5 account.
Please be forewarned that if you exhibit any of the above behaviors, Mighty AI will not pay you for services it deems invalid or unusable.
Spare5 Community Forum Guidelines
Our Community Forums let Fives discuss Spare5 Services and tasking with other community members. We ask that Fives help maintain a friendly, open, and encouraging environment. Fives who violate our forum guidelines may be temporarily or permanently blocked from our forums, and from the Spare5 Services.
Examples of prohibited activity include:
- Commercial, promotional or other “spam” links.
- Insulting and derogatory comments or photos directed at Mighty AI or other community members.
- Profanity, sexualized language or images, or other “unprofessional” content.
- Harassment in the forums and through notifications.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at: Mighty AI LLC, Attn: Legal Department, 1455 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, California 94103.