Spare5 Community Guidelines
Last updated: 15 March 2019
Unless otherwise defined in these Community Guidelines, capitalized terms used in these Community Guidelines have the same meanings as in our Terms of Service.
We feel Spare5 is creating the best mobile insights platform in the world, by affording great opportunities and a positive environment for our community, and by working together to deliver outstanding, high quality results to Clients.
Here are some desirable behaviors for the Spare5 community:
- Doing your best and always striving for high quality results.
- Following instructions carefully.
- Asking for help and clarification when needed.
- Communicating in a professional manner.
- Having fun.
- Building Spare5 itself into a thriving virtual online community.
The services we provide are on behalf of top brands and upstanding businesses that seek reliable, high quality results. Our Clients’ standards are high. We strive for high quality and are proud of the services we provide. Great service produces satisfied customers, which brings more Clients, creating a virtuous cycle that benefits everyone in our virtual online community. Unfortunately, we do from time to time encounter those Service Providers that cut corners or otherwise do not perform up to the high standards of our Clients. In order to protect the high quality nature of our platform, we will at times be forced to take immediate action in the face of behaviors not befitting of our high standards or when we encounter violations of these Service Provider Guidelines or of our Terms of Service.
Here are some (but not all) behaviors that may result in the immediate suspension or termination of a Service Provider’s Account:
- Repeated complaints by Clients regarding the quality of Tasks you completed.
- Misrepresenting your skills, education, geographic location, languages written and spoken, or experience.
- Guessing on Tasks vs. performing Tasks with an abundance of skill or knowledge.
- Rushing through tasks and not following instructions.
- Plagiarism or copyright violations.
- Threatening another Service Provider, a Client or Spare5 itself.
- Being rude to another Service Provider, a Client or Spare5 itself.
- Sharing your Account password with others or allowing another person to perform work on Tasks allocated to you.
- Offensive behavior.
- Submitting inappropriate content.
- Disclosing confidential Client information, Task details or Task answers outside of the Spare5 Task interface.
- Posting deliberately false, exaggerated, inflammatory or misleading posts about Spare5.
- Creating multiple user accounts for a single individual’s use.
- Submitting a single task multiple times from multiple accounts.
- Creating duplicate Spare5 accounts for the purpose of taking part in Spare5’s referral program, either by having the duplicate accounts link to your original Spare5 account, or to any Spare5 account created after your original Spare5 account.
Please be forewarned that if you exhibit any of the above behaviors, Spare5 will not pay you for services it deems invalid and unusable by its Clients.
Spare5 Community Forum Guidelines
Our Community Forums let Fives discuss Spare5 and tasking with other community members. We ask that Fives help maintain a friendly, open, and encouraging environment. Fives who violate our forum guidelines may be temporarily or permanently blocked from our forums, and from Spare5 itself.
Examples of prohibited activity include:
- Commercial, promotional or other “spam” links.
- Insulting and derogatory comments or photos directed at Spare5 or other community members.
- Profanity, sexualized language or images, or other “unprofessional” content.
- Harassment in the forums and through notifications.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us or write to us at:
Mighty AI Inc.
1411 4th Ave
Seattle, WA 98101