Do I need to fill out tax forms?

The United States Internal Revenue Service requires us to have a record of a Taxpayer’s Identification and Certification on file when payments are issued to that Taxpayer equaling $600 or more in a calendar year. This is required no matter where you may reside.

If you meet/exceed or may meet this $600 threshold for a calendar year for payouts received from Spare5, we will contact you with the necessary information and the required forms for you to fill out.